Neobux

Friday 18 September 2015

Neobux Experiment: Part 2

Status: Promising
Deposited: $10
Current Balance: $6.935
Profit/Loss: $3.065 loss
Assets: 20 referrals

I wouldn't go so far as to call it profitable yet, but it's starting to look like it could be.

I rented my first ten referrals last Wednesday.  Over the next couple of days, eight of them proved to be active, which was a lot better than I'd expected.  I waited a couple more days, then recycled the two who hadn't done anything (at a cost of 7c each).  The two new guys started working very quickly.  Amazingly I had ten productive referrals out of ten.

The numbers went up and down over the next couple of days, but the averages were looking good.  One of the referrals stopped producing, so I hit my third recycle after a week.

One week in and my balance was back up above $9 (having gone down to $8 after buying the first set of referrals).  Although most the gain was from my own activity, including a 50c win on the hourly lottery (you get a free ticket for each ad you click), the referrals seem to be paying their way.  The only reason that my activity is more profitable so far is that I have a small number of referrals.  I can see it working well with larger numbers.

So I rented another ten this Wednesday.  This batch seem less productive than the last lot, with five yet to click anything, but it's less than 48 hours in, so I'll give them a chance.

Overall, it seems to be moving in the right direction.  I won't call ir profitable as I'm not in profit yet, but I'm hopeful that I will be within a couple of weeks.

Managing the referrals has oddly been quite fun.  I'm proud of my minions.  I also get pathetically excited when I wake up in the morning to find an extra 6c in my account!  Imagine how I'd feel if it were real money.


No comments:

Post a Comment