Neobux

Monday 13 June 2016

Neobux experiment: part 8 - Another day another dollar (almost)

Status: Profitable
Deposited: $10
Current Balance: $25.77
Profit/Loss: $15.77 profit
Assets: 156 referrals, Golden membership
Turnover/day: $0.954
Profit/day (worst/mid/best): -$0.02/$0.04/$0.25
Income/day: $0

Since the last update, I've managed to grow my account by another 23 referrals.

I haven't been finding much time to do the extra stuff to boost my funds, so I've just been ticking along with the minimum number of personal clicks and seeing what my referrals do.

Over all, they're paying for themselves nicely and allowing me a little bit of growth. If I'd been doing mini jobs or clicking more and hitting my ad prizes, I'd be growing a lot faster, but for now I'm happy that they're self sustaining and I'm getting a little trickle of profit.

It's been really noticeable how fast the money is flowing in now. The few cents a day I was getting six months ago was barely registering, but now I'm getting about a dollar a day coming in, I can really see it mounting up.

It's a long-term project, but I'm definitely getting there.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Hopefully this will trigger in your email if you're no longer updating the blog..

    Are you still using Neobux and how is it going?

    I've began a journey with Neo and haven't invested any cash yet.
    If I motivate myself enough to click all the dailies, I average around $1.12 and i've currently got 23 rented refs..

    It seems slow but promising, but I do like the fact if I never invest cash, I've not got that initial investment to try and earn back, on top of profit!

    The only other thing is, I'm not sure when I can start taking any profits, without disturbing my refs and stuff, 99% of which seem to be reliable clickers so far..


    ReplyDelete
  2. The best facts about Clixsense's Get-Paid-To-Click Program:
    1. Upto $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 secs lowest timer.
    3. Repeat every 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete